Monday, January 20, 2014

There's Some Changes Going on Here!

Unknown Artist. The Most Holy Mother of God.
Duomo di Cefalù, Sicily mid-12th century
Well, some of you regular visitors to the blog may notice a more fluid and organized format change.  Up until now I was doing all my blog by an app on my cell phone.  I was without a working laptop, but my darling husband has told me to use his until my own technological impairment is fixed.

So tonight I went through and fixed the layouts, removing some images just for the flow, and reworking some of the text.  I am quite pleased with the outcome and plan on making the most of this lovely tool in loan to me by my beloved.

I have a new dress that I am working on that I plan on sharing along with the image that provided the most inspiration.  And the other under garment stuff will be showing up soon.  I still have to conquer that and rewrite my research regarding undergarments since it has been lost to the data demon of the great laptop crash of 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment